10.16.2012

The Run Down of G.K.L


Gym.Kitchen.Life (GKL) was brought to life by the demand from many of my friends for my cooking recipes. I overflow Instagram and Facebook with too many photos of food that I make which results in multiple people usually asking for the recipe, so I figured the best way to do it would be to put it in a blog.
I believe that you should eat to nourish your body but also enjoy the “sweet” side of life. My recipes focus on a clean eating approach while realizing that we are human and sometimes get a craving for a sweet treat :) (I probably have more cravings than the average person!). 
Some of my blog will have some postings about fitness and exercise. I believe people should exercise to be fit, not skinny. 
Hopefully you enjoy my blog and join me on my journey through the Gym. Kitchen. and Life. 
-Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment